Shop The Look:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
My favorite seasonal trends are always in spring! I can’t get enough of soft tones and flowy, feminine looks. This spring has some especially gorgeous (and practical) trends that make me so excited to do spring roundups! Today, I wanted to share with you some of my favorite shoe finds of the season.
Let me tell you, I had a hard time limiting the number of shoes I included in this post. There are so many cute shoes out there right now, but I especially am loving three trends this season: blush tones, mules, and sneakers. I plan to live in *solely* these three trends all spring and summer long!
I am obsessed with all of the blush shoe choices out there, and I actually had to stop myself from adding blush shoes to this roundup before the entire post became just blush shoes. The same thing goes for mules. For those of you that can never wear flats because they tear up your heel so badly (like myself), this trend was made for you. Mules are so comfortable in both slides and heels! And the practicality of sneakers is so exciting! They make a casual look a little bit more fun.
1. Black Lace Up Flats: I recently have been so obsessed with all of Sam Edelman’s shoes! These made their way on to my wishlist because how cute are these splurge-worthy flats?! Other Sam Edelman shoes that have my eye are these, these, and these!
2. Satin Blush Mules: These just went from my wishlist to my closet, and they are amazing! For $30, the quality is astonishing! I would suggest going up a half-size.
3. Grey Adidas: I love this twist of the classic Adidas look! The grey will go so well with lighter spring tones.
4. Blush Lace Up Heels: I have been looking for a good, pop-of-pink heel, and these are SO cute! Have you found any cute, pink heels that you love? Drop the link below!
5. Black Mules: Like I said, I can’t get enough of the mule trend, and these BCBGen shoes are 50% off! Grab ’em, grab ’em while you can! I have never bought BCBGen shoes, but their clothing is always amazing quality and worth the money.
6. Lace Up Espadrilles: These wedges scream spring! I sometimes am hesitant with espadrilles since I find they are harder to pair with outfits, but these are too cute to hold back on.
7 & 10. Sneakers: I LOVE these sneakers! These great Steve Madden dupes come at half the price!
8. Blush Flats: Old Navy shoes are amazing; so cute, and amazing quality for the price!
9. Nude Wedges: These Jessica Simpson wedges are 50% off and so versatile! They would look amazing with all of the spring ruffles and soft tones!
I hope you enjoyed this little shoe roundup! What are your favorite spring shoes this season? XO!
Theresa Lovelace says
These are some great looking shoes. Love the warm weather so that these kinds of shoes can be worn and flaunted. Thanks for sharing! 🙂
Hey Theresa! Thanks so much! Happy shoe shopping! 🙂
Can I have them ALL?? I just bought a couple pairs of shoes from Target but you can never have enough shoes right? I absolutely hate pink but I am all about blush right now too. Blush shoes, shirts, sweaters.. give me all the blush. 7 & 10 are my favorite. I could live in slip on sneakers. Always so comfortable and cute! Also love that these are half the price of Steve Madden =)
Which shoes did you buy at Target? Absolutuely– you can NEVER have too many shoes! Loving the blush too, it is so cute and feminine, but still can be paired with edgy pieces! Thanks for stopping by, Amanda! 🙂
You got me on the sneakers as I love comfortablilty. An essential of life. Insightful article
Thank you so much and thanks for reading! 🙂
Oh my gosh… just when I finally get a hold on my online shopping addiction haha! Loving these!
Sauumye Chauhan says
This is such a nice roundup. I love those nude wedges & the satin mules.
Thank you so much! 🙂
I love all of these! Especially the pink ones with the bows!
Thank you so much! 🙂 Same! They are amazing quality too for only $30!
Rebecca Hicks says
I love your picks, girl! The mules are so fun, and I am with you on the blush & feminine trend this season. Love love love it all!
Thanks so much, Rebecca! 🙂 You are too sweet! Glad you enjoyed! XO