The Holiday Gift Guide for the Homebody has never felt like a more important gift roundup than this year… Even if you wouldn’t consider yourself or a loved one a typical homebody before, 2020 might have just shaken things up for you.
My homebody gift guide is ALWAYS one of my favorites to create, being your definition of a homebody myself. But this year, creating this gift guide felt a little bit different. Before, time at home was made for relaxing and unwinding between the craziness of daily life out and about, but now, home is everything. So, to create a gift guide full of at-home gift ideas was a bit challenging, when our whole WORLD is based in our homes right now. So, this year’s gift guide is grounded in some of the best indulging moments spent at home, whether that’s enjoying a morning cup of coffee, cozying up on the couch reading and unwinding after a long (even if virtual) workday, or taking some time for yourself for your daily skincare routine.
But, I couldn’t stop at just the finds above. Take a peek below for even more gift ideas and head here to check out last year’s gift guide for the homebody, updated with new, current links. Happy shopping!
2020 Holiday Gift Guide for the Homebody
- Mauve Pajama Set: Cozy cute AND affordable! This pajama set is made for anyone on your list and would be perfect for a themed, spa-day-at-home gift.
- Barefoot Dreams Cozy Socks: Barefoot Dreams certainly has been the it blanket of the year, but as I’m sure we all know by now, they are pricey. These cute and cozy socks are such a nice way to treat loved ones to a bit of luxe, which still staying on-budget. Another perfect add-on gift!
- Good Morning Candle: For the coffee fanatic in your life, I love this beautiful coffee scented candle with its sweet “good morning” message.
- Floral Diffuser Set: I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more gorgeous diffuser in my LIFE! *Immediately orders them for everyone on my list.*
- Kindle Paperwhite: This made it over to my wishlist, after gifting my dad a Kindle for his birthday. He has inspired me to pick back up my reading habit after YEARS of saying “I just don’t have time,” and I am so glad I did. I love incorporating 15-30 minutes of reading into my nightly routine; it is so calming and helps clear the mind.
- Temperature-Controlled Smart Mug: Being at home, I now realize how often I let my coffee go from piping hot to cold, heat it back up, and do it all over again. For the busy guys and gals in your life who also are going a million miles a minute, a temperature-controlled mug would be such a thoughtful gift.
- Gold Floral Picture Frame: I have this picture frame in my bedroom and truly cannot believe it’s $15. It looks so luxe! Beautiful picture frames with a heartfelt photo or quote are always such thoughtful gifts.
- Gold Pressed Floral Candle: I cannot get over how beautiful this candle is! What a stunning decor piece for the girly, feminine gal in your life. It would be so cute to gift this with some matches in a beautiful glass container. Maybe even a thrift shopped container? (My guilty pleasure of 2020!)
- Cozy Cream Throw Blanket: Every year, I have to add a cozy throw blanket to my gift guide for the homebody, because can I homebody ever have too many blankets? (No.)
- Cozy Cream Slippers: Another cozy find that I find myself replacing quite often are slippers, making them such a perfect holiday gift. These are so cute and so affordable.
- Blush Silk Eye Mask: A silk eyemask is absolutely something I would want, but would never buy for myself. Enter: holiday gift idea! Ding ding!
- Blush Satin Pillowcase: Along with that, a satin pillowcase might just be that item your homebody family member or friend would love, but wouldn’t buy for herself. Such a sweet gift, giving a touch of luxe and beauty. I think this would be perfect for a mom or sister!