Today’s holiday gift guide is for my skincare-loving ladies! What better time of year to stock up on masks, your favorite serums, new skincare tools or the best sets of the season?
The Best Gifts for Skincare Lovers
- Tonymoly 5-Piece Mini House of Masks: No skincare gift guide is complete without some K-beauty! I love Tonymoly’s products and this little house of masks is too cute – and under $10!
- It Cosmetics 100% Confidence Vault Skincare Trio: The It Cosmetics Confidence line is always a hit for an skin type, making this trio set a perfect gift for anyone on your list! It is such a great value and comes with three top-selling skincare products.
- BeautyBio GloPRO Microneedling Facial Regeneration Tool: I am a huge believer in microneedling. I could not have been more intimidated by the name, but finally decided to give it a shot and I have not looked back. I have been using this $15 dermaroller that has been amazing to me (and will be amazing to you if you are looking to start small) but would love to upgrade to the GloPRO eventually and this gift set is perfect.
- BareMinerals Starlit Skin: BareMinerals never lets me down. I love this gift set that includes the Skinlongevity Vital Power Infusion Serum and Eye Cream which are perfect for renewing any skin type.
- First Aid Beauty Love Your FAB Skin: I just recently tried First Aid Beauty for the first time and I love their products. They are such a great value and so gentle on your skin. Valued at $80, this $40 set and has some of my favorite products including the radiance pads and the ultra repair moisturizer. Not included in this set but another great First Aid Beauty product is the Hello FAB Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer.
- Estée Lauder Repair + Renew Wake Up to Radiant, Youthful-Looking Skin Set: Estée Lauder skincare products are worth the splurge. I absolutely love everything I have tried – especially the Advanced Repair Night Serum that helps tremendously with acne scarring. This set is only $35 and a perfect way to try out some quality products.
- Mario Badescu Rose Essentials Set: This skincare set is an essential! I love all skincare products with rose in it as the rose helps it to be so calming and nourishing! This skincare set has some of my favorites I use on a daily basis and a few more I’m dying to try for just $24!
- Clarisonic Mia Smart Glowing Skin Holiday Gift Set: My Clarisonic is my absolute favorite skincare investment. It makes a world of the difference on the cleanliness of your skin, the size of your pores, the smoothness of your complexion and so much more! The holidays are the perfect time to invest in this amazing tool and this gift set comes with so many added perks. If you are wanting a less expensive Clarisonic, I highly recommend this one, as well. I have almost tried them all and LOVE them more than I can put into words. If you know a skincare aficionado who is already hooked on a Clarisonic, this set or this head is a fun add-on.
- Natural Jade Stone Facial Roller: Jade rolling seems to be the hottest skincare trend of the season. I have yet to jump on board, but this roller is certainly on my list! So many jade rollers range between $30-$50, but this one has great ratings and is just $15.
- Kopari Beauty Face the Day and Night Kit: Kopari is a new beauty brand for me, but after seeing so much hype about their incredibly calming and hydrating products, I knew I had to give them a shot. I have loved everything I have tried! I highly recommend this set of some fan-favorites.
- Benefit Cosmetics B.Right Delights! Skincare Set: Leave it to Benefit to make the absolute cutest skincare set I have seen this season! Benefit not only had such great products from makeup to skincare, but they also conquer the gifting game with the cutest sets you could imagine; this would be such a fun gift to give!
- Origins Best Sellers Best Skin Set: You just cannot go wrong with Origins skincare! I love how gentle and calming while still incredibly effective all of their products are. This set of best-sellers is perfect for anyone looking to try out the brand or stock up on their favs.
- Macy’s Beauty Collection Keep It Cool Skincare Fridge: For the ultimate skincare aficionado, this is the cutest gift I could possibly imagine. Keeping your skincare products in the fridge keeps them fresh and helps to reduce inflammation when applying to your skin, but who really wants to go to the kitchen every time you go through your skincare routine? I am so obsessed with the idea of a beauty fridge – a total must for the skincare lovers out there!
- Dermalogica Normal/Oily Skin Regimen Kit: You all know my love for Dermalogica… If you know a skincare fanatic (or are one yourself), grab a Dermalogica set and treat your skin! This set has some of my favorite products.
- Peter Thomas Roth Mask Frenzy Set: For those of you who love a good mask, I have not found a better masking gift set than this one valuing at $254 for just $75 with top-selling Peter Thomas Roth masks! If it is a little pricy for you, Peter Thomas Roth also has this mask set in minis.
Skincare lovers: what other products are on your list? Drop them below!
Check out my other gift guides over in the Holiday Shop for everyone on your list!
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Trendsetter
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Girly Girl
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Jetsetter
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Guys
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Homebody