Pack your bags and grab your passport! Today I’m talking all about the best gift for any traveler!
Holiday Gift Guide for the Jetsetter
- Marble Power Bank: When I’m traveling, I think 90% of the time my phone is on the verge of dying. I always keep a portable charger (or two) on me. I absolutely love this cute marble one and its only $20!
- Corkcicle x Rifle Paper Co. Insulated Stainless Steel Canteen: Every time I remember my water bottle when walking through the airport, I give myself a little pat on the back for not having to spend $6 on a water at the book shop. I love this Rifle Paper Co. collab and need it as a part of my travel essentials!
- CALPAK 5-Piece Packing Cube Set: Packing cubes are high on my personal travel wishlist this year and this set is the cutest I have seen! If you are looking for something a little bit more budget-friendly, these packing cubes are 50% off right now and under $20!
- Patchology FlashPatch Rejuvenating Eye Gels: Nothing better for the avid traveler than a little R&R – especially in the form of easy, packable patches! I love all of Patchology’s products and these eye gels are amazing.
- Pinch Provisions Tech Emergency Kit: This kit comes with an assortment of just-in-case tech essentials that are a total must in my book. Such a smart gift for an traveler.
- Knours Sweet Enough Rescue Mask: Walk off the plane, throw on a mask. I love these hydrating rescue mask, perfect for high altitude recovery.
- CALPAK Kaya Faux Leather Round Backpack: This adorable backpack is ideal for running through the terminals to catch your flight you probably should have left just a little bit earlier for. It also has a back sleeve that slips over luggage handles which makes it the absolute perfect travel backpack. I also love this square version that is perfect for the techy traveler.
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber and Green Tea: Facial sprays are my best friend and essential for adding some hydration and glow back to your skin after a long flight. This travel size spray is a perfect stocking stuffer or gift add-on for any jetsetter.
- Calpak Luggage: I hear the absolute best things about Calpak’s luggage sets and these two are just too cute to pass up. I love the organization on the inside and that it is lockable.
- Stephanie Johnson Carrara Grey Martha Cosmetics Briefcase: Stephanie Johnson travel accessories are an absolute must for anyone who struggles to pack light when it comes to beauty products. I talk all about my love for Stephanie Johnson over in this post – I couldn’t think of a better gift for a beauty-loving jetsetter.
- T3 Featherweight Compact Folding Hair Dryer: Throw the cheap, hotel blow drier aside – you’ve come prepared! I love this ultralight, foldable blow dryer that is perfect for traveling light – and fabulous.
- Pinch Provisions Shemergency Kit: You never know what you are missing until a desperate time rolls around. I love this kit of just-in-case essentials, including a mini sewing kit, double-sided tape, blister balm and more. Such a cute gift for any jetsetter!
- Passport Cover and Luggage Tag: This little travel duo is too cute and under $20!
Check out my other gift guides over in the Holiday Shop for everyone on your list!