Today’s gift guide is for the homebody (talking to myself – HA). I’ve rounded my favorite homey gifts for those love a cozy night in. From slippers to candles to the most adorable popcorn bowl, your night in just got a whole lot cuter!
1. I don’t think you can EVER have too many throw pillows and these cozy ones are the cutest!
2. Slide these cute Ugg slipper socks on and kick those feet up!
3. If this pullover showed up under the tree, I don’t think I’d ever take it off!
4. This book is PERFECT for a fashionista’s coffee table and is under $15! For the foodies, this cook book is too cute and filled with so many good recipes.
5. Your perfect night’s sleep is dying for this adorable sleep mask. Plus, it is such a perfect gift idea since you don’t need to worry about sizes or fit.
6. These candles smell so luxurious and all three are only $25 (regularly $48 separately).
7. One part clock, one part dance party, all for less than $50!
8. This adorable, vintage mug is on sale for $5 and dying to be filled with some hot chocolate.
9. These four mini stockings are just $15 and so cozy!
10. For those of you loving the velvet trend right now, this is for you! Velvet curtains?! So cozy!
11. Give the gift of a relaxing treat with this Rituals set of shower foam, shampoo, body scrub and body cream that smells like cherry blossom and rice milk.
12. Your movie night just got a whole lot cuter! This popcorn bowl is the perfect gift basket, too!
Hope you enjoyed this gift guide! Check out the rest of my gift guides here. XO