Calling all homebodies – this gift guide is for you (and me)! For those of us who love a cozy night in in the comfiest pajamas with the perfect face mask, I’ve rounded up the best cozy gift ideas for yourself and in the home.
Holiday Gift Guide for the Homebody
- Thread & Supply Fleece Pullover: I’d love to add this cozy thing to my wardrobe, and once its on, no promises it would ever come off! Perfect for anyone who loves cozy loungewear.
- Prosecco and Pear Candle: I love beautiful and unique candles that double as a lovely scent and a decor piece.
- Coffee Table Books: I absolutely love using coffee table books to stack with candles or use on my bar cart and these three are all so beautiful. (Little Dictionary of Fashion | Living with Pattern | Vanity Fair 100 Years) Coffee table books are such a thoughtful gift that can be individualized so well.
- Blush Satin Beauty Kit: This satin duo of a pillow case and eye mask is such a cute gift for a beauty maven homebody and is under $20. If you’re looking for something a little more luxe, this eye mask gets the most incredible reviews.
- Gold Mirrored Tabletop Tray: This tray looks far more expensive than it is and would be beautiful on a coffee table with books and candles stacked on it or in a bathroom with your skincare lineup ready to go.
- Crate & Barrel Popcorn Bowl: Is there anything cuter to add to an at-home movie night than a popcorn bowl? Such a fun add-on to any gift.
- Brass Pour Over Coffee Dripper Stand: For the coffee aficionado, this pour over coffee stand is the cutest I have seen! Such a fun and thoughtful gift.
- Philosophy Amazing Grace Bubble Bath: This award-winning gel with a soft, feminine scent is the perfect touch to a relaxing night and such a sweet gift – you simply can’t go wrong with it.
- Charcoal Bath Salts: I love gifting unique bath and spa products that you don’t see everywhere. This charcoal bath salt packed with essential oils would be such a fun gift and its packaging is already beautiful. The Apricot & Fig Bath Salts filled with Himalayan salts and rosebuds also sounds incredible.
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Robe: Barefoot Dreams is highly regarded as one of the coziest brands out there so who wouldn’t want to wrap themselves up in a soft and fluffy dream? It comes in eight beautiful colors and is so incredibly soft.
- Cream Tufted Oversize Throw Pillow: Can you ever have too many throw pillows? Absolutely not. This pretty, neutral and detailed throw could be a perfect touch in so many spaces.
- H&M Gold Bowls: Perfect for the entertainer, these three bowls add a touch of sophistication to any presentation and are under $20 for all.
- iJoy Mini Projector Bundle: For the ultimate homebody, this popup projector and screen could not be cuter for movie nights anywhere. This would also be such a cute gift for a traveler to take on a cozy road trip.
- Something Navy Thermal PJ’s: Any cozy girl has a special place in her heart for thermal pajamas and the floral print and these absolutely has my heart!
Check out my other gift guides over in the Holiday Shop for everyone on your list!
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Trendsetter
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Girly Girl
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Jetsetter
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Skincare Lover
- Holiday Gift Guide for the Guys