It’s time to talk pretty little gifts perfect for any girly girl on your list! From lace to soft pink tones to faux fur, I’ve rounded up my favorite feminine pieces.
Holiday Gift Guide for the Girly Girl
- Faux Fur Coat: This coat is screaming my name and I have the perfect place for it in my closet… Such a cute, trendy piece that is perfect for anyone looking for a little girly glam additional to their look.
- Rebecca Minkoff Handbag: This pretty blush bag has my heart. It made an appearance in last year’s girly girl gift guide and is back for year two – that’s how much I love it!
- Blush Knit Scarf: I have this scarf in two colors and I cannot even tell you how many compliments I have gotten! It certainly doesn’t look like an under $20 find… but it is.
- Olivia Burton Watch: Olivia Burton watches are so stunningly classic and this one does not disappoint – you cannot go wrong with gifting this beauty!
- Mauve Lace Top: Lace tops are selling out in a blink of an eye, so if you see a good one, grab it! I love this pretty mauve color.
- Rose Quartz Roller: Rose and jade rollers are one of the biggest beauty trends of the year and I am just dying to add on to my beauty tool collection. This one is so gorgeous!
- Gold Foil Painting: Prints are very personal, but this gorgeous framed print is just neutral enough that it would look stunning in so many spaces. If you know your family or friend’s style well-enough, this painting could be a stand-out gift – and it is 40% off!
- Diptyque Candle: Timeless yet trendy, you can’t go wrong with a Diptyque candle. Not only is the scent so luxe, but after burning through it all, it is such a cute jar to use to store matches or even use as a vase.
- Gold and Glass Jewelry Boxes: These boxes are so stunning and timeless and perfect for storing anything from makeup to jewelry or even placing candles.
- Blush Mock Neck Sweater: You simply can’t go wrong with a cozy sweater, and every girl with feminine style needs a little bit of blush love.
- Rebecca Minkoff Bag: Nothing fits a girly closet better than a neutral, classic bag that adds some texture and a little bit of masculinity. I love pairing suede and chained crossbody bags with pretty lace and ruffles. This bag is gorgeous and will last forever. Grab it quick though – this bag keeps selling out in the blink of an eye.
- PYT Beauty Heartbeat Blush: PYT is one of my absolute favorite new clean beauty brands and this blush does not disappoint. The pretty matte Exhale shade is a gorgeous girly hue.
- Cable-Knit Cozy Hat: I love this cute cable-knit hat and have it myself in two colors – it is the best under $15 option out there!
- Volupsa Embossed Glass Candle: Another candle find that is sure to be on everyone’s wish list, this grab is almost too cute to burn. I love the embossed glass and the vintage, feminine look. This shape is also gorgeous for less and would be the perfect add-on to a gift. Milk rose? Yes please.
Check out my other gift guides over in the Holiday Shop for everyone on your list!