It’s that time of year again… Ilir is back with a guest post! What better way to know what the guys really want than to ask a guy himself? My boyfriend, Ilir, rounded up the above gift ideas for men to give you ladies all the inspiration you need!
- Men’s Washed Faux Leather Jacket: A leather jacket is such a classic investment that is perfect for any guy’s closet. I love this faux leather jacket and the quilted shoulder patches make it look so much more expensive than it is.
- Adidas I-5923 Sneaker: Does anyone else love shoe shopping for guys? I love these sneakers for everywhere wear and they would fit so many guys’ lifestyles.
- J. Crew Black Tartan Socks: Ilir said it so perfectly last year so I’ll say it again… “Socks… the gift guys did not want when they were boys but absolutely love now that they are men! Nicer socks are always a great gift because it is something men will not buy for themselves. (If they do not come in packs of six or more, forget it – right?).” Ha! So true. Every year Ilir can count on many socks from me.
- Kiehl’s Groom with Greatness 4-Piece Set: I think its safe to say most guys rarely take the time to research and test out personal care items like us girls do. So, come the holidays, I love getting Ilir a skincare or shaving set that I researched well and proves to be highly-rated – it saves him from having to go find products on his own and is so practical.
- Knit Lounge Pants: Pajamas are such a fun, but safe, gift around the holidays and perfect for everyone from your boyfriend to your brother. These Gap ones are such great quality and they come in lots of great neutrals. Guys are hard. When in doubt, play it safe.
- Clinique for Men Starter Kit: Most of the time, guys really need us girls for our beauty and skincare knowledge. Here is another example of a personal care kit they will grow to love and use all the time.
- Adidas NMD_R1 Shoes: Ilir has always had an eye for shoes and is constantly on top of the shoe game trends – so I’ll just say take his word on this one!
- J. Crew Sweater: JCrew always has the ‘most handsome’ (refraining from saying cute, yet again) sweaters so you really can’t go wrong with picking one.
- Apple AirPods: If you’ve got a guy-on-the-go or a guy who loves to work out, AirPods are the perfect gift!
- Monogram Watch Box: I’ve gotten Ilir watches year after year for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Last year I added in a watch box to the gifting tradition and he has loved it! This is the perfect gift for the guy who already has several watches and I love the monogram touch on the box as well.
- UGG Men’s Flip Mittens: Like so many other men, my on-the-go guy added these gloves to his wishlist, perfect for texting or answering calls.
- Huckberry Mateo Boot: I absolutely love this boot that is perfect for so many guys – the style is so classic and will last for years. If you are looking for a more budget-friendly option, I love this boot too.
- Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth Speaker: Guys and their speakers… This Bluetooth portable speaker is just small enough for easy travel but still a powerhouse of a speaker.
Check out my other gift guides over in the Holiday Shop for everyone on your list!