The gift guide for all of my beauty lovers is HERE! Don’t you just love walking through beauty isles around the holidays and seeing all of the pretty gift sets? There are so many good ones this year and some serious deals you have to grab while you can! I’ve rounded up my favorite ones above and I’ve included even more gift sets, plus beauty advent calendars and stocking stuffers, at the very bottom. Happy beauty shopping!
1. It Brushes for Ulta Your Beautiful Basics Airbrush 101 Travel Set: These brushes are INCREDIBLE and this set has all the necessities. It is totally on my wishlist!
2. Philosophy Holiday Duos: If Nordstrom Rack isn’t on your list of places to beauty shop, it is time to add it! They have some great marked down pieces. I love this adorable holiday set, and you can NEVER go wrong with Philosophy gifting!
3. Ulta Beauty Pro Sponge Kit: How cute is this sponge gift set?! It totally stands out from all of the other sponge sets because: 1. The price is incredible at $20 for 9 sponges, and 2. It comes with a little sponge holder to help it dry, which is so ideal! It is a great way to encourage you to wash and dry your sponges regularly to keep that bacteria away from your face.
4. Laura Geller Hollywood Lights Full Size Beauty Set: This beauty set it such an adorable gift and a total steal! It’s a $175 value for just $60. Get glowing!
5. L’Oreal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Primer and Mascara Gift Set: The raving on this mascara seriously does not stop! I am dying to try it, so onto my wishlist it goes! This duo of primer and mascara is just $12.99!
7. Urban Decay Ultimate Pair Vice Lipstick & 24/7 Pencil Duo: Urban Decay lipsticks are amazing and this duo is such a good price at just $22, which also makes it the perfect gift!
8. Too Faced Natural Matte Eyeshadow Palette: You simply can’t go wrong with this pretty palette. The neutral shades are gorgeous and perfect for anyone on your gifting list! It is such a perfect basic.
9. Tarte Lip Luxuries Deluxe Lip Sculptor Kit: Tarte lipsticks are the BEST and these adorable 2-in-1 lippies have a satin lipstick on one end and a super-pigmented gloss on the other.
10. Tarte Treasure Box Collector’s Set: Okay, I did some serious research on this one! Tarte has the CUTEST holiday collector’s sets this year! I am obsessed! And each beauty store has their own exclusive. I think Sephora’s set ($60) is the best value, even though it is slightly more expensive, based on neutral colors and products I would regularly use! But Ulta’s Star Collector Set ($50) is a total fan-favorite due to the unique shape and pretty shades and Macy’s ($50) has so many great pieces inside too.
11. Origins Give Joy Super Set: Advent calendars are the perfect way to get into the holiday spirit and this set has such a good mix of Origins. Inside there are minis of GinZing Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizer, Peace Of Mind On-The-Spot Relief, Ginger Soufflé Whipped Body Cream, and more!
12. BECCA Glow on the Go Rose Gold Set: BECCA has the BEST highlighters, and giving a little glimmer is always fun for the holidays! This duo gives a perfect bronzy glow.
13. Tarte Lip Wardrobe: I LOVE stocking up on a whole collection of lippies, but I swear, half the time I lose them before I finish them. Who is with me?! These little mini ones are perfect and you can try two colors for just $12.
14. Clinique 20 Piece The Chubettes Set: If you love an easy, moisturizing lip color and you haven’t tried Clinique Chubby Sticks, you’re missing out! I am obsessed with these, so a pack of 20 minis to try out is heaven! This $116 value is only $50, and Macy’s always has so many sales – try to catch it then!
Even More Beauty Gifting
Beauty Stocking Stuffers Under $15
Beauty Advent Calendars