On the hunt for gifts for couples? Whether you’re looking for gift ideas for newlyweds, your couple BFFs, or to give your significant other, I’m so excited to share with you tons of holiday gift ideas inspired by date night.
2020 has certainly thrown us for a loop this year (to put it lightly), but one thing I am incredibly grateful for as we navigate some of the most stressful times of our lives is extra time spent at home with my fiancé. Having been in a distance relationship for eight years now, being able to work remotely and spend this time together has been incredible.
While we absolutely miss out date nights out and about, we’ve had such special quality time creating our own thoughtful date nights at home. This year, as I considered how gift guides might look a little different, I reflected on how our lives have changed and I was so excited to pull together this gift guide full of gifts for couples looking to make date night at home a bit more special. Whether you’re shopping for your close couple friends, two newlyweds, or your significant other, I hope this gift guide provides some date night gift inspiration!
Holiday Gift Guide for Couples: Date-Night Inspired Gifts
- Gold Cheese Knives: Such a pretty touch to charcuterie night, which is one of our favorite things to do over here! I love these gorgeous cheese knives.
- Marble Charcuterie Boards: Along with that, these marble charcuterie boards are so beautiful, and I love having two so you can separate flavor palettes, or you can have a charcuterie competition.
- Blush Pink Snack Bowls: Movie night = snack night! And snack night is so much more fun with cute little bowls. These are the perfect size for a variety of sweet and salty treats.
- Cozy Oversized Knit Blanket: Perfect for movie night or a night of binging your favorite show, this cozy, knit, oversized blanket is big enough for two!
- Ceramic Popcorn Bowl: Everyone needs a pretty popcorn bowl to elevate date night, and I love this classic ceramic bowl. It would also be perfect to hold a bunch of movie night goodies for your significant other.
- Date Night In Cookbook: For the couples that love to cook together, how cute is a cookbook dedicated for date night? I love this idea and think it would be SO sweet for newly weds too!
- Capri Blue Candle: I love to break out the nicest candles for two things: date night and self-care nights. Candles are lit almost every night around here, but I love to have a few special ones for certain nights.
- Specialty Olive Oils and Vinegars: Perfect for the foodies, the holidays are the perfect time to treat others to specialty ingredients you wouldn’t normally buy, and they also make for an even more special date night at home.
- Specialty Salts: Another way to elevate your date night dinner, and a thoughtful gift for the foodie, these salts not only sound amazing but they are also beautiful.
- Home Movie Projector: Ilir and I LOVE to hook up the projector and binge watch our show or have a movie night this way. I don’t know what it is, but it just feels that much more special, which we all need these days! Plus, come warmer months, it would be SO fun to set this up outside.
- Gold Serving Set: Presentation is everything, and I love to break out the very best of serveware for date night. This gold serving set is so pretty and such a special treat for any couple.
- Stoneware Serving Bowl: Along with serveware, serving bowls can make all of the difference. For the couples that are the avid chefs-at-home, I don’t think you can ever have too many serving bowls.
- Pink Mini Snack Bowls: Ilir and I love to splurge on date nights with lots of snacks and apps, so the more bowls, the better!
- Gold Wine Caddy: For the wine aficionados or newbies, a tasting night is such a fun date night activity. I love this wine caddy so you can sample two delicious bottles and learn the difference between notes, regions, etc.
- Craft Cocktail Kit: And lastly, for the cocktail enthusiasts, I love this cocktail kit that makes experimenting with new craft drinks much easier.