It’s time to chat all about what to get the guys for the holidays. Boyfriends, husbands, dads, brothers – they are always the hardest! So I outsourced some help this year… from my fiancé himself! Check out his gift idea roundup below and hopefully it leads you in the right direction for finding a trendy and functional gift for your guy.
- Brown Leather Duffel Weekender Bag: If a vacation isn’t in the giftable budget (ha) this duffel bag is a close second! A rich leather duffel will last your guy years and it is such a great investment. This bag is also a great one!
- Sunglasses Case: If your guy already has quite the sunglasses collection, this case is such a nice way to help him organize and protect his shades.
- Everlane Pullover Sweatshirt: You can’t go wrong with a quality crew neck for literally any kind of guy on your list: athletic, artsy, preppy, you name it: they all want pullovers, and I’d have to guess they rarely spend the money to buy a nice one.
- Barbour Powell Quilted Jacket: Barbour jackets are such incredible quality and the holidays are the perfect time to add such a classic piece to your guy’s wardrobe. This jacket comes in a few different neutrals and they all are so cute.
- AirPods: Such a perfect gift or the guy on the go – AirPods are so convenient for your guy and a gift you know will get so much use.
- Bric’s Capri Suitcase: This suitcase is so stunning and perfect for your wanderlust guy. It’s masculine with a touch of vintage style and I just love it – so will your guy!
- Brown Leather Watch Box: I’ve gotten Ilir watches year after year for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, and more. I added a watch box to the gifting tradition and he has loved it! This is the perfect gift for the guy who already has several watches.
- Dolce & Gabbana Travel Spray Set: Colognes are so personal and unless you know exactly what scents he likes, they can be tricky to pick out. I love this travel set so you can figure out his favorite colognes together (because if it’s your boyfriend/husband you’re buying for, your opinion matters too!).
- Cole Haan Leather Sneaker: When Ilir shared this one with me, I wanted to buy them for him on the spot! They are so cute and come in so many great colors – his favorite is brown.
- Tile: I keep a Tile on my keys and it’s such a life-savor! It’s such a practical and thoughtful gift for any guy on your list who is always looking for his keys or wallet. This tiny little keychain serves as a geo-tracker that syncs up to your phone and is so small and lays flat.
- Leather Travel Charger Organizer: Another thoughtful and practical gift, this cord organizer is perfect for the guy on the go.
- MVMT Leather Strap Watch: I absolutely love gifting watches and this one is such a unique style that can go with so many styles. MVMT also has such quality pieces.
- Classic Check Button-Down Shirt: Another staple you just can’t go wrong with. I love the navy color.
Ilir Emini says
WOW THIS IS GREAT!