One of my favorite holiday gift guides to pull together each year is always my beauty gift guide! Over the past few years, I’ve made several investments in my at-home beauty routine, and what better time to consider these larger ticket items than when adding to a wishlist? Below is a mix of high and low beauty gift ideas for loved ones or yourself.
Beauty Gift Guide: Best Beauty Gifts for Skincare, Makeup and Self-Care Lovers
- Salt & Stone Lotion: My bestie recently got my hooked on Salt & Stone, and I am so in love with their products! The hand lotion is so good and I need to get my hands on the body lotion next.
- Summer Fridays Lip Balm: Honestly, who doesn’t need a Summer Fridays lip balm? It is one of my absolute favorite lip balms, has no pore-clogging ingredients if you have sensitive skin, and it is filled with clean ingredients. The clear balm has a luxe vanilla scent and is so great for gifting, but my personal favorite is the pink one that leaves the most beautiful sheer tint!
- Current Body Eye Perfector: I cannot get enough of LED light therapy tools, and this eye perfector is such a fun gift, especially for someone who maybe already has dabbled in red light therapy. I love using the full face mask AND this for some extra focus around the eye area. I also have my husband using it. Best part: it’s only three minutes a day. Code KYLIELED gets you 20% off!
- Merit Beauty Le Glos Gift Set: Merit is one of my FAVORITE beauty brand right now. The ingredients are clean, the quality is amazing, and I love the simplicity of their pieces. They just launched their Le Gloss gift set that has such good pieces. But I have to say, my all time favorite Merit product has to be their cream blush. The GLOW it leaves is just unmatched. Their Weekday Set is also SO good – I love their blending brush.
- Burberry Her Fragrance Set: This set has a special place in my heart because Burberry Her was my wedding perfume! I love this gift set with three variations on Her. The holidays are such a perfect time to grab a special fragrance!
- Hourglass Makeup Brushes: The holidays are also the perfect time to upgrade your makeup brushes! These Hourglass brushes are SO nice, or I also love Sephora’s PRO brushes.
- Current Body LED Face Mask: I recently added a red light therapy mask to my at-home spa collection, and I LOVE it! I know LED face masks are pricey, but it is an investment that is packed with longevity. When you think about how much money you drop in a single trip to the spa, the cost per use of this all of a sudden feels like the biggest deal. I use my red light therapy mask five times a week to help improve skin tone, texture, and elasticity. This particular red light mask has also been proven to be 30% more powerful than other LED masks on the market and is backed by so many dermatologists. Again, code KYLIELED gets you 20% off!
- Current Body LED Neck and Dec Perfector: And on that note, it’s so important to care for your neck and décolletage the same way you care for your face! I also added this to my collection of red light therapy devices and am SO happy I did (guilty of side sleeping and the chest wrinkles were showing already…).
- ZIIP Halo: One more skincare device to add to your at-home collection: the ZIIP Halo is truly transformative! I am OBSESSED with mine and notice a massive difference using it, both immediately after, and even more so after using it for weeks. By now, I am sure you have heard the hype around micro-current devices, but the ZIIP Halo facial toning device includes both micro-currents and nano-currents for lifted, sculpted and glowing skin, providing short-term and long-term results. My favorite part of the ZIIP Halo (I mean, besides the results…) is the app you download that includes multiple different “facial” options that sync to your device, ranging from 2-minute eye lifts to a 12-minute all encompassing facial. In the app, it also gives you recommendations for prepping for events and more. Such a fun way to make the most out of your device – I’ve never seen anything like it! From November 13-27 you can use code KYLIEZIIP for an extra 15% off!
- Spa-Approved Robe: Your beauty lover (ahem, or you) deserves a spa-like robe to go with their dedicated skincare routine and daily R+R.
- Hotel Lobby Spa Candle: The name says it all.