For the trendsetting, fashionista on your list (or for you, ha!) today’s gift guide is all about the on-trend “it” gifts. This gift guide is always one of my favorites filled with the best trends of the season.
- Topshop Banana Sleeve Funnel Neck Sweater: The sleeves on this sweater plus the unique bottom band make me swoon! It’s such a cute sweater and the perfect shade of a deep cream.
- Black Wool Fedora Hat: This hat would be such a gorgeous gift for the chicest girl on your list. It’s such a luxe piece and you don’t have to worry too much about sizing which is great.
- Pearl and Gold Hair Clip and Earring Pack: This trendy little pack of pearls has my heart! The barrette trend is one of my favorites and the girly girl in me loves these touches of pearl and gold.
- BLANKNYC Black and White Tweed Coat: This. Coat. I cannot get over how stunning it is! It is so chic and such a trendy twist on timeless.
- White Pointed Toe Booties: This gorgeous bootie combines both the white bootie and pointed toe trend and I can’t get enough. This bootie also comes in the chicest snakeskin print.
- Leopard Print Belt: The cutest $10 way to add a trendy touch in any outfit!
- Pearl Wool-Blend Beret: Could this little beret be any cuter?! White wool with little pearls is the key to my heart, I guess. Such a giftable little accessory that brings the winter white and pearl trends together.
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings: These leggings sell out every single time they are restocked almost immediately – so if they are in-stock, grab ’em! These top my wishlist, they are so cute!
- Snakeskin Midi Skirt: The skirt of my dreams! this midi is such a cute way to bring the snakeskin trend to your wardrobe in a super feminine way. I also can’t get enough of the midi trend. I think every other item of clothing I buy is a midi skirt!
- BLANKNYC Tan Suede Moto Jacket: Moto jackets are always in, but having even more of a moment right now. This color is gorgeous and I haven’t seen any others like it! The quality of this jacket is incredible too. This color is also stunning! This jacket is a similar color but a bit more affordable.
- Snakeskin Knotted Headband: If the snakeskin trend intimidates you a bit (I won’t lie, I’m creeping into it slowly too), this hairband is the perfect way to add just a touch to your outfit and is such a cute, trendy gift!
- Aimee Kestenberg 3-Piece Wristlet Travel Set: This set is over 70% off right now, so run! Such a chic gift for anyone on your list – we could all use more small bags for organization.
- Black Crossbody with Handle: Would you even believe if I told you this bag is $35?! It is so chic and looks so much more expensive than it is.
- Kenneth Cole Faux Fur Coat: I think we ALL need a cozy, faux fur coat in our closets! This one is gorgeous and such a fantastic price. I also and loving this one.
MORE GIFTS FOR YOUR TRENDSETTER
BEST PLACES TO SHOP FOR GIFTS
- Anthropologie – Perfect for beautiful accessories and home decor you often wouldn’t buy for yourself. Lots of amazing pieces you know they won’t already have.
- Nordstrom or Macy’s – The best places to pick up more splurge-worthy pieces like a beautiful handbag or a chunky knit sweater.
- Nordstrom Rack – If you’re looking for more affordable fashion finds like scarves, sweaters and more, Nordstrom Rack has quality pieces but more budget-friendly than the above destinations.
- Target – I head to target for so many stocking stuff and basics needs. They also always have really cute giftable items like gardening gloves or sleep masks that make special gifts. They also always have great gifts for the guys – which we know is always tricky.
- World Market – World Market has lots of Anthropologie-esque gifts but for half the price. I love picking up pretty soaps, bath salts and more that they always have in beautiful packaging. They also have fun little home decor pieces like pour-over coffee makers or coffee mugs.
- TJ Maxx – We all know and love TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods and I don’t even need to explain why these are great places for gift-buying! Come holiday season, I really like to do my shopping online, so I rely heavily on TJ Maxx.
- Online boutiques + shops – I made an entire blog post over here on my favorite online boutiques and shops. Check it out and find which boutiques might work best for your gifting search.
- Local boutiques + shops – You can find the sweetest, heartfelt gifts and support local businesses by shopping around your home! I love a gift even more when I know it came from a boutique down the street.