It’s holiday gift guide season! Whether you’re looking for girly and fashionable gifts or feminine, pretty little accessories, this gift guide has you covered with the blush, bows, pearls and floral.
Gift Ideas for the Girly Girl on Your List:
- All in Favor Cozy Ribbed Midi Sweater Dress: This sweater dress is such a perfect closet staple for both fall and spring and the light mauve is the perfect feminine touch. Give me all the cozy sweater dresses!
- Pearl Barrette Pack: Pearl barrettes are one of my favorite trends right now! They immediately make any outfit look a bit more girly and a whole lot more put-together. I love the above pack which is such a steal for under $6. This barrette duo is also gorgeous.
- H&M Dustry Rose Cozy Scarf: This scarf is incredible. I bought it in three colors last year. The quality is amazing for the price, and beautiful scarves are such perfect gifts. The dusty rose is my favorite of this season’s colors and just so girly.
- Floral Gold Decorative Mirror: I cannot get over how beautiful this mirror is. What a beautiful statement it would make in a living or bedroom! It’s so gorgeous and the price is fantastic.
- Silk/Satin Navy and Cream Scarf: Satin or silk scarves are another one of my favorite trends of the moment, and this one is such a beautiful designer dupe. It’s a perfect girly, fashion-forward stocking stuffer that can be styled on the neck, wrist, in a ponytail, on a handbag and more. So versatile!
- Black Ruffled Flower Clutch: This clutch is such a feminine statement! I am in love with this $25 steal. It’s so perfect for winter weddings or New Year’s Eve.
- Cream Pom Pom Cardigan: I have this cardigan in my closet and it’s safe to say, I’m obsessed. It’s such a cozy statement and perfect for all the girly girls on your list.
- Rebecca Minkoff Cream Crossbody: This crossbody is such a classic. I love the rich cream color and the timeless pattern. It would make such a beautiful luxe gift. If you’re looking for a more budget-friendly choice, this designer dupe is beautiful too and $34.
- Cream Beaded Pearl Handband: Headbands give me all the Parisian Gossip Girl vibes and I’m here for it. What’s better than a girly twist headband? One with pearls on it.
- Voluspa Light Pink Candle: One of the best candles ever – Voluspa candles are dreamy and such luxe, yet affordable, gifts.
- Charles David Tan Bow Mules: We all need a little bow on our toes! These mules are so cute and the rich tan shade is beautiful. Such a sophisticated yet playful slide for the girly girl on your list (or you!).
- Black and White Houndstooth Jacket: This jacket is $40 and such a steal! I adore this timeless piece and want it in my own closet immediately.
- Kendra Scott Gold Cuff: Jewelry is such a great giftable go-to if you don’t know sizing, and this gold cuff is such a crowd-pleaser. It’s so perfect for stacking and mix-and-matching.
More Gifts for your Girly Girl
Best Places to Shop for Gifts
- Anthropologie – Perfect for beautiful accessories and home decor you often wouldn’t buy for yourself. Lots of amazing pieces you know they won’t already have.
- Nordstrom or Macy’s – The best places to pick up more splurge-worthy pieces like a beautiful handbag or a chunky knit sweater.
- Nordstrom Rack – If you’re looking for more affordable fashion finds like scarves, sweaters and more, Nordstrom Rack has quality pieces but more budget-friendly than the above destinations.
- Target – I head to target for so many stocking stuff and basics needs. They also always have really cute giftable items like gardening gloves or sleep masks that make special gifts. They also always have great gifts for the guys – which we know is always tricky.
- World Market – World Market has lots of Anthropologie-esque gifts but for half the price. I love picking up pretty soaps, bath salts and more that they always have in beautiful packaging. They also have fun little home decor pieces like pour-over coffee makers or coffee mugs.
- TJ Maxx – We all know and love TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods and I don’t even need to explain why these are great places for gift-buying! Come holiday season, I really like to do my shopping online, so I rely heavily on TJ Maxx.
- Online boutiques + shops – I made an entire blog post over here on my favorite online boutiques and shops. Check it out and find which boutiques might work best for your gifting search.
- Local boutiques + shops – You can find the sweetest, heartfelt gifts and support local businesses by shopping around your home! I love a gift even more when I know it came from a boutique down the street.