Back with another gift guide, and one for the homebody in me, it’s always a favorite! My Gift Guide for the Homebody is filled with cozy pieces and decorative items for the home.
- Cozy Robe: Every homebody deserves a cozy, luxe robe, and this robe by Ugg is such a nice splurge item that’ll keep you cozy for years.
- Beauty Sleep Kit: If a silk pillowcase isn’t in the budget, this satin pillowcase and eye mask duo is such a great gift! I got it for Christmas last year and absolutely love it!
- InstaX Polaroid: I love the idea of cute polaroids all around the home! This would be such a cute gift for the artsy homebody.
- Barefoot Dreams Blankets (White + Mauve): There is a reason people rave about these blankets: they are seriously the coziest! This is such a sweet and luxe gift for the girl who just wants to get cozy at home.
- Gold Planter: I love this cute affordable planter perfect for the trendy plant mom.
- Silk Pajama Set: This set is so cute for year-round wear! Layer up with cozy cardigans (like this Barefoot Dreams one to go with the blanket above) and slippers.
- Gold Mirrored Tray: This tray could not be cuter and is such a fun touch for a coffee table or dresser. Put your makeup, candles, books or more on top to give it so many different looks.
- Diptyque Candle: These candles are such a luxe gift! Once you burn through the wax, it makes such a cute jar for accessories or even matches.
- Essential Oil Diffuser: Perfect for the person on your list who loves to cozy up with scents going, but looking for a health-boosting natural touch! I love my diffuser and learning all about the purposes of essential oils. I bought this affordable pack of oils and love playing around with combinations.
- Weighted Blanket: I have heard the absolute best things about weighted blankets! What better for the homebody that a blanket that supposedly feels like a hug?!
- Coffee Table Books (Greening in Style + Homebody): I absolutely love decorating with beautiful books, whether it’s on my coffee table, bar cart, or shelves. This Homebody book feels quite fitting and I also love this plant book.
- Floral Gold Mirror: This mirror is absolutely stunning and on my wish list! It looks like an Anthropologie mirror but for much less.
More Gifts for the Homebody
BEST PLACES TO SHOP FOR GIFTS
- Anthropologie – Perfect for beautiful accessories and home decor you often wouldn’t buy for yourself. Lots of amazing pieces you know they won’t already have.
- Nordstrom or Macy’s – The best places to pick up more splurge-worthy pieces like a beautiful handbag or a chunky knit sweater.
- Nordstrom Rack – If you’re looking for more affordable fashion finds like scarves, sweaters and more, Nordstrom Rack has quality pieces but more budget-friendly than the above destinations.
- Target – I head to target for so many stocking stuff and basics needs. They also always have really cute giftable items like gardening gloves or sleep masks that make special gifts. They also always have great gifts for the guys – which we know is always tricky.
- World Market – World Market has lots of Anthropologie-esque gifts but for half the price. I love picking up pretty soaps, bath salts and more that they always have in beautiful packaging. They also have fun little home decor pieces like pour-over coffee makers or coffee mugs.
- TJ Maxx – We all know and love TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Home Goods and I don’t even need to explain why these are great places for gift-buying! Come holiday season, I really like to do my shopping online, so I rely heavily on TJ Maxx.
- Online boutiques + shops – I made an entire blog post over here on my favorite online boutiques and shops. Check it out and find which boutiques might work best for your gifting search.
- Local boutiques + shops – You can find the sweetest, heartfelt gifts and support local businesses by shopping around your home! I love a gift even more when I know it came from a boutique down the street.